Sunday, March 22, 2015

Amateur Athletes

During the Amateur sports assignment I learned a lot more about college sports and division. I learned how to stay an amateur athlete you cannot accept money or prize winnings, play in certain leagues, or be payed to play somewhere. The I looked at all three different divisions in NCAA sports. I learned how each division is different and how as go from division 1-3 the focus on academics and togetherness with your school increases. I also learned how DII has a special sports festival different from DI and DII. The divisions have all different criteria but both have the competitive sports edge. The college sports world really is a good place to be to prepare yourself for the professional world, plus you get a very valued college education.


No comments:

Post a Comment